Parenting is hard. You're not alone.
Did you know you have what it takes to be an amazing parent? Your kids are a gift and you are intended to walk with confidence, satisfaction and joy as parent. If that doesn't describe you at the moment, you've come to the right place. Few of us go into parenting knowing how to do the job well. It is easy to get derailed when the track we've laid is rickety or nonexistent to begin with. And once we're off track, finding our way back can leave us frustrated, scared, anxious or angry. All too often, we also feel alone.
As your coach, I will help you navigate the parenting challenges that are unique to you and your family with customized support and proven methods. Together we can bring order into your chaos, peace into the fray and hope for a thriving tomorrow. Some of the issues we can explore and tackle together include:
- Identify how to engage positively and effectively to foster intimacy within your family.
- Stop battling over homework or chores, grades or friends. Learn how to encourage accountability and a strong work ethic in your child.
- Understand age appropriate parameters and teach your kids to navigate digital culture with wisdom and discernment.
- Encourage obedience and cooperation in kids of any age.
- Time Management
- Tame the chaos and use time to your advantage.
- School Advocacy
- Engage as a productive ally with those who influence and teach your children.
- Special Circumstances
- Parents of children with special needs, foster or adoptive children, twins or higher order multiples, and families of divorce, blended families and single parents all need support given their diverse and often unique challenges. Get the tailored support you need for your specific situation.
You have everything you need to thrive as a parent, guide your kids to maturity, and find profound purpose in your leadership role. As a parent, you are the expert on your family. As a coach, I am trained to guide you in the process of change. Together we will identify the specific tools, skills and resources that will help your family flourish and help you implement them for a brighter tomorrow.
What Parents Say After Coaching With Me
- Browse by Location
- Search by Specialties
- Find by Name