Do You Want Your Kids To:
- Thank you more often?
- Give you more hugs?
- Put down the device?
- Ask your advice?
- Help around the house?
- Take initiative?
- Listen the first time?
- Problem solve on their own?
Then you could use a parent coach. No two kids are the same, but through customized parent coaching you can learn to:
- Prevent Overuse/Abuse of Media and Technology
- Understand age appropriate parameters and teach your kids to navigate digital culture with wisdom and discernment.
- Discipline Appropriately and Effectively
- Encourage obedience and cooperation in kids of any age in the context of a healthy parent/child relationship.
- Improve Communication
- Identify how to engage positively and effectively to foster intimacy within your family.
- Curb Unwanted Habits
- Gain control of your yelling, put a stop to procrastination, and begin to address those thorny issues you've shoved under the carpet. Build a legacy you will be proud to pass on to your kids.
- Motivate Your Children
- Stop battling over homework or chores, grades or friends. Learn how to encourage accountability and a strong work ethic in your child.
- Manage Your Schedule
- Tame the chaos and use time to your advantage.
- Become a Powerful Advocate for Your Child
- Engage as a productive ally with those who influence, teach, and have authority over your children.
- Navigate Special Circumstanced with Wisdom and Grace
- Parents of children with special needs, foster or adoptive children, twins or higher order multiples, and families of divorce, blended families and single parents all need support with diverse and unique challenges. Get the tailored support you need for your specific situation.
What Parents Say After Coaching With Me
“I was blessed to be able to work with Carrington and have her coach me during a very stressful time in my life. I had been feeling like things in my family were out of control. We never enough time together and I was not able to be the mom I always wanted to be. I had become very short-tempered and frustrated during my day to day time with my children and husband, and I knew that if I wanted to break that pattern I needed to do something. After reaching out to Carrington to see if she thought coaching would be beneficial to me, we got to work. I appreciated the caring and listening that Carrington gave to me. Each week, she was able to ask questions about our family that made it easy for me to explain what was working for us and what wasn't. Before this, I just knew that something wasn't right, but couldn't begin to know where to fix it. She helped me to recognize the things that I wanted to improve, and give me manageable ways to accomplish it. Over the course of the coaching process, I realized that we had slowly eased into exactly what I envisioned my ideal family life to be like! I now understand so many more of our family's strengths, and the way we can work together. We have been able to enjoy more family time and have much more balance between work life and home life. I feel so much more in control and calm in my day to day interaction with my sweet family, and it's amazing to know the strength that we have together! I'm so thankful that I reached out when I did, and for the tools she has given me to be able to make that dream a reality!”
“Carrington is such a caring, insightful and compassionate coach. She really listens, beyond just the words! She is able to see past the frustration of a situation and find the golden nugget within. Every session brought an insight and encouragement. Having such a caring ear provided strength and motivation to continue to positively work on my goals. I am a much better parent, and person, thanks to Carrington’s wonderful coaching.”