Articles for Parents and Family Support Professionals
These articles are written by Gloria DeGaetano and PCI Certified Parent Coaches® to inform you of the latest research, provide you with important practical strategies, and inspire you!
- PCI Coaching Helps Parents Stay Informed and Inspired
- Certainly, PCI’s Coaching Process Brings Parents Positive Changes
- PCI Parent Coaching: Similarities to Business Coaching
- Cultural Maturity and PCI Parent Coaching
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Significant Tool for Effective Parent Coaching
- Parent Coaching—A Creative Re-Discovery Process
- Why Try Parent Coaching?
- Why Coaching by Phone?
Child & Adolescent Development
- Six Truths About the "Slow" Brain
- An Essential Human Need for Parents and Kids: The Development of an Interior Life
- Meeting Our Children's Needs Reduces Stress and Helps to Minimize Discipline Problems
- Please Put Down the Remote and Pick Up the Children's Books
- Present…To Our Children, To Our Lives
- The Power of Pause: Transforming Relationships One Pause at a Time
Kay Kimball Gruder
Media/Digital Age Parenting Solutions
- Reset Your Child's Brain by Victoria L. Dunckley, MD
- Connection & Kindness by Erin Taylor
- The Co-Parents' Handbook by Karen Bonnell
- Lift by Robert E. Quinn
- Different Learners by Jane Healy
- So Sexy So Soon by Diane Levin and Jean Kilbourne
- Diane Dreher's Your Personal Renaissance: 12 Steps to Finding Your Life's True Calling
- Violent Video Game Effects on Children and Adolescents: Theory, Research, and Public Policy by Craig A. Anderson, Douglas A. Gentile, and Katherine E. Buckley
- Comfortable Chaos by Carolyn Harvey and Beth Herrild
David Walker Moore
- Wired Child: Debunking Popular Technology Myths by Richard Freed, Ph.D.
- Hope and the Future by Charles M. Johnston, M.D.
Kay Kimball Gruder
For reprint permission, please call (425) 449-8877 or (888) 599-4447.