Audit Only Option
For Professionals Who Want the Learning and Aren’t Interested in the Certification
If you are a family professional who:
- Wants to learn a parent coaching framework and receive new tools for professional development; who
- Wants practical and innovative strategies for helping parents activate positive psychology and brain science in their daily lives; who
- Enjoys working independently at your own pace; who
- Is not interested in receiving Parent Coach Certification® designation; and who
- Would enjoy learning in a relaxed way without any assignments or papers to turn in, (There is no required coursework or coaching practicum with an audit option.) then, consider auditing one or more of the four courses we offer.
Auditing PCI Courses means:
You can apply anytime. No application deadline. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you our Audit Only Application and Guidelines.
Once accepted into our Audit Only Option program:
- You receive access to the four distance learning courses either individually or in total, depending on your choice.
- For each course, you have a three-month period to access course materials and audio recordings. You have access to all course materials that are part of the Parent Coach Certification® Training Program but you do not receive Parent Coach Certification® nor can you make any claims to be a PCI Certified Parent Coach® once completed with the courses.
- You work entirely independently. You do not participate live in our cohort discussions, but you have recorded sessions to listen to if you choose.
- You talk with a PCI instructor once per month (3x per course) who guides you in the course content, discusses important concepts and strategies with you, and answers your questions.
The Fee for Audit Only Option
The fee for audit only option is $749.00 per course.
Contact us today for more information about the Audit Only Option:
(888) 599-4447 email@example.com