Welcome to the Parent Coaching Institute!
The Parent Coaching Institute, a non-profit corporation, is the originator of parent coaching, setting the highest standards for parent coaching professionals. Through our innovative coaching model we energize, assist, and inspire parents, co-creating with them new levels of family fulfillment and parenting enjoyment.
An important part of our mission is to intentionally co-construct effective, evidence-based strategies with the parents we serve so they can positively impact external pressures (such as the impact of media and the high stress of today's world) that directly affect parental decisions and the home environment. In our increasingly complex society, parents have more challenges than ever. Therefore, family support must shift dramatically to adequately address these profound changes. The PCI leads the new paradigm for supporting families, effectively shifting to a living systems, synergetic model with extraordinarily positive results.
The PCI Vision
Energized, creative, and fulfilled mothers and fathers meet their children's developmental needs with ease in timely and appropriate ways, intentionally focused on amplifying the positive, appreciating the good, and valuing the possible in themselves and in their children.
The PCI Mission
The Mission of the Parent Coaching Institute is to revitalize parenting in the 21st Century by guiding parents to make better decisions that support their children's optimal cognitive, emotional/social development.
How We Accomplish Our Mission
- Train heart-centered, caring professionals in the innovative PCI Coaching Model through our year-long, graduate-level, Parent Coach Certification® Training Program.
- Support PCI Certified Parent Coaches® in the development of their parent coaching businesses.
- Offer PCI Parent Coaching to mothers and fathers worldwide.
- Work with organizations, agencies, schools and businesses to provide PCI Parent Coaching Services to moms and dads.
- Conduct studies on PCI Parent Coaching with collaborative teams from organizations, agencies, schools, and businesses.
The Parent Coaching Institute's governing documents, conflict of interest policy, and financial statements are available upon request.
Please contact email@example.com or (425) 449-8877.